Ahhhhhh!!!!!

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
This is horrible!!!

This site popped up on the first page on Yahoo when I typed up M.C The Max.

Lol, I'm stop talking about them here.

This would ruined my rep
 
Last edited:
Oh well, I guest I should use this advantage to promote my site...even though I don't wanna be link back here.
 
She typed "M.C The Max" in the Yahoo Search function, and one of the first searches was this site.

That's good for reputation and all, but it'd probably attract more baddies than goodies. But hey, what do I know. You get to talk about what you like, and it's great for getting some new members.

I don't see what the problem is here. O_O
 
On the bright side I think this might have help my forum out a bit.

So far I'm seem to be getting more & more guest and they seem to be growing to.

Now I'm up to like 28 guest....Yay!!! I just some of them would attempt to try and join.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top