Albert Stainer

gcarev10

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
486
Age
51
Location
Where Dimension Interval
Occupation
no job
RPG Name
Psycho Mantis
Rusti is captain of the pluto knights for me he is so powerfull person in the game so i put him in my main party, he is allso confusing person allways complaying on something and allwasy look at on dagger and zidane that zidane dont do smething to dagger ha ha ha .
He is allso very sensitive guy when we speak abaut dagger any in the and of game he foll in Batriks arm , with this sward skill and sward magic he is the most powerfuul guy in our party so say something anaut Albert.
 
I think his change of personality was one of the best in FFIX. Although i loved how he acted so ignorant about Brahne and all, and so protective of Garnet. (Pretty funny, though, he's like the Cyan of FFIX, but more, well, emotionless (in the beginning :rolleyes: ) :D )
 
Adelbert Steiner and thi pluto knights is allso for loughing subject but i mast say that rusti is 1 of the most powerful person in the game so dont take him so easyli and yes he is so protectiv but who will not be when u u that monkey zidane come on to dagger and all what is happend in the game.
 
rusty is daggers gardian and is hell bant on protcting her
 
I think Steiner is a brilliant character. He is extremely funny with plenty of comical moments between him and zidane.

I laughed when he went into the weapon shop in lindblum and admired the amour and said what good armour it is and then zidane made a comment along the lines of "what cheap and rusty armour I bet no one will buy this"

He is ignorant and self righteous to start of with but he gradually begins to question his beliefs as the quest goes on, he realises the errors of his ways towards the end of the game.

I like his physical attacks too.
 
gcarev10 said:
Rusti is captain of the pluto knights for me he is so powerfull person in the game so i put him in my main party, he is allso confusing person allways complaying on something and allwasy look at on dagger and zidane that zidane dont do smething to dagger ha ha ha .
He is allso very sensitive guy when we speak abaut dagger any in the and of game he foll in Batriks arm , with this sward skill and sward magic he is the most powerfuul guy in our party so say something anaut Albert.

steiner is pretty cool, he is too much of a worrier yet counter-balances it with his knight skills. An alround great guy.
 
jedi geoff said:
well cyan was less of an arsehole. I didnt like stiener very much, he's my second weakest guy in my party, after Quina!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
he and his knights were funny at times though. :)
Actually, he WAS the weakest dude in my parties... He was always there, just dying every 2 battles...
 
I think he's a bit hard-headed, but his overwhelming sense of loyalty's pretty amazing -- he suffers indignation, shame, and manages to come out of it all the better for it. I can definitely see why some people would kick him out of the party, since his skills aren't that good until the late discs, and his best command is wholly dependant on Vivi. But, Shock is worthwhile so I keep him around. The u-turn he pulls later on makes him pretty likeable, I say. To boot, his funny/cozy relations with Beatrix show that he's not as oblivious as he can seem. <3
 
Ah, Steiner...he was as lovable as they come. To me, anyway. I couldn't get enough of him. Story-wise, I thought he was brilliant. Game wise, I also thought he was brilliant; I used him to the very end of the game. With all of his sword attacks learned and the Excalibur, he easily made it into my main party.

:D He was, well, awesome. I admired the personality in his character, very much so.
 
One thing I liked about steiners attacks was his magic break which reduced the strength of ozmas attacks significantly for your characters to survive them.

He was invaluable in that battle.
 
^I agree with you there.

Another thing I like about Steiner that I forgot to mention, was that his theme song is quite humorous. It reminds me of his serious, somewhat clumsy and clueless manner that fitted him perfectly.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top