"All Hail the Throne"

Status
Not open for further replies.

dappa

Sage
Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
1,778
Age
48
Location
Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK)
Occupation
car sales
RPG Name
Leon
We all love the Throne so we have a thread created especially for him. He has demonstrated time and time again that he is a sage with great knowledge of final fantasy and so myself and all the lovely people of FFnet would like to know what your opinion of this forum is and even more important your outlooks on life Throneofdravaris.

Guys and Girls use this thread to ask throne any question you like and hopefully he'll use his great wisdom and answer them.

let the questions begin!!!!
 
Where do all the odd socks go? o_O

XD! Just kidding. Throne, Ian and I put this together and we're serious about honoring the wisdom W/I those bouncy eyebrows.

"When did you first begin playing Final Fantasy? How much/how often do you play? What are you planning on doing with your life" are just a few of the questions I have at this time. I have a notebook and am planning on taking copious notes.

...now please, if you'll indulge us.
 
This seems kind of strange since I hardly ever post here but I can't think of a good enough reason not to go along with it.
When did you first begin playing Final Fantasy?
End of 2003. I had just bought a PS2 and picked up Final Fantasy X as a afterthought. It was pretty good so I went back and played the rest of the games.
How much/how often do you play?
Only when a new title is released, or I've felt like going back and replaying an old one. I wouldn't know what that is in hours/day.
What are you planning on doing with your life
Nothing in mind.

It's probably worth noting that there are people with far greater knowledge of the series then what I have. I think Zeromus_X, at the very least, has completed all of the titles. I could never really muster up the incentive to complete FFII, due to it being terrible and all.
 
ThroneofDravaris said:
I could never really muster up the incentive to complete FFII, due to it being terrible and all.
Well... maybe you should play it to the end before saying that... It was a game I liked from the beginning, therefore I can't talk that much, but the ending is far more exciting than the beginning, in this particular case...
 
Wow, this is just like a "Meet the Mods" thread, except it's a regular member instead of a mod. ^_^

Hmmmmm... let's see... What's your favourite Final Fantasy? :P (I'm not too creative >.> xD)
 
I don't really see the point of general knowledge questions online since one can easily just look it up via google.

But FFV and FFIX.
 
Domestically, I've been to Melbourne and Sydney. Internationally, I've traveled to the USA, Canada, New Zealand and Hong Kong.
 
Just a picture of a friend who I 'shopped. Or more specifically, another friend 'shopped and I animated.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top