(As long as I'm still in the 'use by' sense of this thread...) Do you think about owning your own business/company someday, and - if so, what type of one would you consider running?
By 'used by date' I meant that this thread has been around for a month now, which is about as long as a question thread should ever last. With that in mind I'll make this the last question I answer:
Not really. I'm not ambitious enough for anything like that.
Too bad! IMHO you have an incredible mind. You should be creating networks that people want to work for - not looking for a network to work for that will help make the owner wealthy. Edison isn't remembered because he invented the lightbulb, (he didn't BTW, he perfected it) he's rembered for engineering and forseeing the network that made the invention a viable business and formed the General Electric company...
I'm not saying/suggesting that you're motivated by success/money... only speculating.
Edit: Well, I don't see a point in keeping this thread open if you're not going to post here. Ah well, it was interesting while it lasted.