- Joined
- Jul 27, 2005
- Messages
- 2,931
- Age
- 98
- Location
- Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
- RPG Name
- Neo Zeromus_X
If ya didn't know, Zeromus is doing a challenge for SO3. It's going to be really fun (and challenging, of course.)
It's from Gamefaqs, where the seconds of your post determine what the challenge will be like, in this case, my challenge will be...
Must use Nel, Roger, and Sophia, as soon as you get them. But you can use other characters until you get those ones.
Play on Universe Mode (I don't have 4D unlocked yet...)
No Item Creation during Main Game, only Post Game. (No problem, don't even do that normally.)
Cannot purchase items. Only allowed items from events, treasure chests, and Gemity prizes. (The truly difficult part of the challenge, especially since Fate will have the 'Simple Sword' for most of the game. Good thing I'm not using him very long.)
Must get the Sophia ending. Therefore, fight Sophia/Fate as the boss of the Urssa Cave Temple. (I've heard it's even harder than Fate/Luther, but that's the only one I've gotten besides Adray.xD)
Must be at level 60 or below at Lucifer. (Or Luther...or whatever you want to call him.)
Level 90-150 for Maze of Tribulations/Urssa Cave Temple. Must do MoT before Urssa.
Level 200 for Lenneth and Ethereal Queen, and Level 255 (max) for Freya. (Uber-fun!!!)
So far, I've done:
Battle Simulator: I just lost. I could've gotten the Regeneration Symbol, but even the simulator gets tough at the third fight.
Incapacitator Robots: Just ran, and juggled them. Sophia died. Haha. xD
Vanguard: Trained to Level 3 on the first two screens. Got Blade of Fury and Aerial. (Yay!)
Norton's Henchman: Ran, tricked them into doing major attacks, and BoF/Aerialed them.
Trained to Level 6 on Vanguard. Blazing Sword. Oh yeah.
Norton: Let Cliff die. He was a good meat shield. AAA/Juggled him.
Inquisitor and Co.: Ran by, smack, run by, smack, repeat. Took a long time.
Giant Crab: Blazing Sword= MP Kill= Fried Crab for dinner.
Earth Monster: Nel's Aerial kicks utter behind against large enemies. Wait for it to do a major, go behind it, and boom, Aerial for 4~5 x ~150 damage.
Kirlsa Training Facility: Very hard. Took along time. (No Nel.
) Aerial smacked 'em, and lured the others into attacking so they would be stuck there while one chases me, then smack him, then repeat. (Takes a very long time.)
Shelby: I'm going to do this today, but I haven't played today, so I may not have time. But Nel now has Shadow Wave, and is officially kicking ass.
*sigh* Nel is so awesome.
And you know what? Albel should have his own extermination service. "It doesn't matter how many maggots you have, I'll crush them all!" xD
I will keep updating...such a fun challenge. (Loves SO3 too much.)
It's from Gamefaqs, where the seconds of your post determine what the challenge will be like, in this case, my challenge will be...
Must use Nel, Roger, and Sophia, as soon as you get them. But you can use other characters until you get those ones.
Play on Universe Mode (I don't have 4D unlocked yet...)
No Item Creation during Main Game, only Post Game. (No problem, don't even do that normally.)
Cannot purchase items. Only allowed items from events, treasure chests, and Gemity prizes. (The truly difficult part of the challenge, especially since Fate will have the 'Simple Sword' for most of the game. Good thing I'm not using him very long.)
Must get the Sophia ending. Therefore, fight Sophia/Fate as the boss of the Urssa Cave Temple. (I've heard it's even harder than Fate/Luther, but that's the only one I've gotten besides Adray.xD)
Must be at level 60 or below at Lucifer. (Or Luther...or whatever you want to call him.)
Level 90-150 for Maze of Tribulations/Urssa Cave Temple. Must do MoT before Urssa.
Level 200 for Lenneth and Ethereal Queen, and Level 255 (max) for Freya. (Uber-fun!!!)
So far, I've done:
Battle Simulator: I just lost. I could've gotten the Regeneration Symbol, but even the simulator gets tough at the third fight.
Incapacitator Robots: Just ran, and juggled them. Sophia died. Haha. xD
Vanguard: Trained to Level 3 on the first two screens. Got Blade of Fury and Aerial. (Yay!)
Norton's Henchman: Ran, tricked them into doing major attacks, and BoF/Aerialed them.
Trained to Level 6 on Vanguard. Blazing Sword. Oh yeah.
Norton: Let Cliff die. He was a good meat shield. AAA/Juggled him.
Inquisitor and Co.: Ran by, smack, run by, smack, repeat. Took a long time.
Giant Crab: Blazing Sword= MP Kill= Fried Crab for dinner.
Earth Monster: Nel's Aerial kicks utter behind against large enemies. Wait for it to do a major, go behind it, and boom, Aerial for 4~5 x ~150 damage.
Kirlsa Training Facility: Very hard. Took along time. (No Nel.
Shelby: I'm going to do this today, but I haven't played today, so I may not have time. But Nel now has Shadow Wave, and is officially kicking ass.
*sigh* Nel is so awesome.
And you know what? Albel should have his own extermination service. "It doesn't matter how many maggots you have, I'll crush them all!" xD
I will keep updating...such a fun challenge. (Loves SO3 too much.)