all you kingdom hearts fans...

Nice way to stay on topic ;wel

Neways yeah...I just beat KH2 not that long ago. That is about 100,000 times better than the first one.
 
*nods* I agree soo much with that. I deffently like 2 better than one. For me the story was, how do I put this, more complete and intresting. The first one seemed odd to me really.
 
Yeah not to mention it seemed to have taken for ever for the game to really get going. I don't mean the beginning bs that you had to go through because the second one did the samething but like it wasn't fun...the whole story from the beginning took forever to get interesting and when you finally get there you're like, "Wow I am not sure if I even want to play this nemore." atleast thats the way it felt with me.
 
ha after i beat final mix +, i started over on KH1 and i'm like....this is gay lol. and i turned it off. but i finally beat kh2 final mix+ on critical mode 100%, including the XIII data copies, XIII mushrooms, and terra (yes from KH3)
 
You guys have way to much time to do all that...I just don't. Not to mention I don't think its that worth it in the end just beating the main story is good for me.
 
What about me Kat!!! I been trying to get ahold of joo! :D Pm me! I LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS!!!...just to keep on topic...a little...maybe...
 
Maybe. XD

Rise yer signature Endrance. It's way too large, length wise.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top