Am I So F-ing Stupid!??

Tifa-chan

Paladin
Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2007
Messages
899
Age
36
Location
Edge
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
Occupation
Waiter at a local resturant/bar
RPG Name
Tifa
I forgot to take my ipod nano out of me sweat jacket...and and...*tries so hard not to cry* IT WENT THROUGH THE WASH! *ballshereyesout*

Tell me, and I stupid?
 
Pretty much...
Hoping it has warrenty.
 
Lol, I know what that feels like.

When the Playstation 2 first came out, I made it my objective to buy one. And I did. I didn't know much about it, so I set it vertical, near my TV. I woke up, and it was on the floor. Really broken. As in, seeing teh insides broken.

I didn't throw it in the washing machine or anything, but then again, it was a bit bigger than that.

Nevertheless, sorry for your loss. It's like it was a real person, and all, the way we're talking about it. XD
 
I wouldn't feel bad about it, this happens to everyone now and then.

I remember one time, I sat down my glasses on a chair. I was moving other things around on my desk, and forgot about my glasses...until I sat on them. Thank goodness I had another pair.
 
I put my shuffle thru the wash. Had some hard to find stuff that took a long time to download. I didn't really know how to work iTunes that well, and I didn't have the song left on it - so they were lost :(

i bought myself a 1 GB Nano - it's good now. :)
 
Dont feel stupid Tifa we all do things like that. Ive just got an mp3 that doesnt work with my computer because i dont have the driver (growls)
 
blackstar said:
Dont feel stupid Tifa we all do things like that. Ive just got an mp3 that doesnt work with my computer because i dont have the driver (growls)

Try finding the driver for it so you're able to use it?

If you can't find it - return the mp3 player and just say it's not compatible, you you still have the receipt that is.
 
Wow...now I don't feel so alone. I am mad at myself. I couldn't believe I accually did that at first. I go crazy without my music! So I took my other Mp3 back from my bro XD thing is, it doesn't hold more than 60 songs *cries in corner*

My dad said he wouldn't buy me a new one, so he took it apart and broke it. And our warrenty wont cover it. Now I know my dad said he wouldn't get me a new one, however I give it 3 weeks and I will have a new one.

I feel all your pain as well *hugs everyone* Cookie? *holds out a plate of cookies*
 
Tifa-chan said:
Wow...now I don't feel so alone. I am mad at myself. I couldn't believe I accually did that at first. I go crazy without my music! So I took my other Mp3 back from my bro XD thing is, it doesn't hold more than 60 songs *cries in corner*

My dad said he wouldn't buy me a new one, so he took it apart and broke it. And our warrenty wont cover it. Now I know my dad said he wouldn't get me a new one, however I give it 3 weeks and I will have a new one.

I feel all your pain as well *hugs everyone* Cookie? *holds out a plate of cookies*
=O

*grabs lots of cookies*

My old inferior MP3 player wouldn't plug up to the USB cord after I dropped it. XD So I got stuck with crappy songs on it, forever.
 
XD oh that does suck. Well the thing about this mp3 player is

1. It has been run over by a car
2. Dropped only about 3 billon times
3. Used for countless vocal recording *hey I like to sing!*
4. Found it's way into the kitchen sink while doing dishes
5. Almost been eaten by my dog

and suprisenly, it works like bran new. Seriously, I could run a buldozer over it, hit is with Omislash, Have Kaa-san try to kill it, try to break it with Bustersword and it would still be perfectly fine. I just wish it held more music!

*Looks at empty plate* HEY what about the others??? *makes more*
 
Tifa-chan said:
XD oh that does suck. Well the thing about this mp3 player is

1. It has been run over by a car
2. Dropped only about 3 billon times
3. Used for countless vocal recording *hey I like to sing!*
4. Found it's way into the kitchen sink while doing dishes
5. Almost been eaten by my dog

and suprisenly, it works like bran new. Seriously, I could run a buldozer over it, hit is with Omislash, Have Kaa-san try to kill it, try to break it with Bustersword and it would still be perfectly fine. I just wish it held more music!

*Looks at empty plate* HEY what about the others??? *makes more*
I'm surprised it survived that. XD

And..uh...they had their share. I took it to them. <.<

*takes more cookies*
 
Shame you couldn't try to dry it out with a hairdryer before your father got hold of it. Rule number one, never tell a male when something is broken. High chance they will just pull the thing apart, and make the damage worse (learned that with my own father).

I did the hairdryer thing with a walkman years ago. The trick is to not turn the drowned appliance on, let it drain as much as possible, then gently blow dry it thorougly with the dryer on low power, so it doesn't overheat the circuitry. Of course I have no idea how ipods work, but that works for most electrical stuff. The real secret is do NOT turn the appliance on until you are totally sure it is 100% dry, otherwise it will usually just fizzle or blow up.
 
Well that would be pointless when he took it apart and broke one of the ribbion wires that is needed. $60 for a new part, but even then it is not garenteed to work.

I agree with the whole male thing and telling them it is broken!

Jedi...it's okay...I thought the same at first...and I am a girl!
 
You can tell me I know im not smart enough to try and fix it I get someone else to.
*gets a cookie*
 
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!
You don't have to underestimate a Mod's power... Reason could feel that his name was written somewhere in da Forum... XD
Dang, this thread is funny! It's like: What stupid things have you done? XD
Tifa-Chan, I've done lots of things like that... but my brain usually deletes the bad memories... or hides them XD
But I can remember of what happened to my cousin when I read your post XD
He bought a last generation Mobile Phone(with camera, bluetooth, and all the extra stuff). He came back to his place on a Saturday Night (after party XD) and he threw his jeans to the washing machine... with the phone in one of the pockets... ;ouc
... he felt exactly the same as you... though I think that was more expensive than an iPod Nano... O_o

Anyway... I'm sorry for you too! :(
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top