Am I So F-ing Stupid!??

Lucky you...that can enjoy the whole attention of the Party Master!!! (a.k.a Luis) XD
 
Oh yeah right..you wish! I am the party master! Hell I give out beer and cookies!

I put my phone in the tolet once, does that count too? XD
 
Yea I forgot to take it out of my sweat jacket when I came home from school one day...and it ended up in the toilet when I was getting ready to take a shower XD
 
meh...i don't see ur actions stupid (as long as it's not on purpose!)
I once woke up after only 1 hour of sleepin an i forgot to put my socks in the laundry basket! they were later found (and left) in the trash!(happens naturally when i don't get enough sleep)
 
lol
You caught me! XD
But I put the music! =0 ;ban (no DJ smilie T_T )

Talking about cookies... will you give me some cookies pliz? ;gra ;hai

lol
 
i only got a lifetime supply of brownies from Hydra, that ok?
 
COOKIES!

And yea if it is on purpose it is stupid...then again I don't think anyone would do that.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top