Am I the only one who watches childrens cartoons

blackstar

Headbanger For Life
Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
35
Location
TN
Occupation
Metalhead/Lover/student in that order
RPG Name
Marwyn The Blackstar
Hey im 15 but I still love kids TV shows like Avatar the last airbender, Fairly Odd Parents, Jimmy Neutron, Fosters stuff like that I just find them humerous and an escape from serious issues. But I was just wondering is anyone else out there like me? Or am I just a freak :D
 
I like kids stuff too, I am a big kid at heart.

put on anime cartonns or loony toons and I'll still watch em.
I still like power rangers too.

I dont get a lot of time to watch this kind of stuff nowadays, but I try to on the odd occasion.
 
I am a huge Scooby-Doo and Tom and Jerry fan its just good to know that there are people like me out there. Me and a friend of mine acctually had a full fledged conversation about T&J a couple days ago, and think they should make a new action movie and use old scholl cartoon violence like ironing boards and pianos.
 
Nope, you aren't a freak. Not by a long shot.

I'm in my 40s and love kids cartoons, well some of them anyway. I'm not into really silly ones like spongebob, but love disney, looneytoons, hanna/barbera ect. Generally older ones appeal to me more than newer, but some of the new ones aren't bad either. One example is Digimon. I really liked the first two series of that show.
 
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Tom and Jerry, Spongebob Squarepants, Rugrats(The old one. =D), and many others, I try to watch every chance I get.

I'm a cartoon freak too. =P
 
I am occasionally forced to watch kiddie cartoons...like Fairly Odd Parents, Kids Next Door, etc., when there's nothing else to do...
 
I still enjoy watching Card Captor Sakura. Minus the bizarre 'ten year old lesbians' part, that's pretty much a kids show.
 
I feel so happy (in a tiny voice) :)
Lol, anyway its good to know other people do that too, and yes Hydra Billy and Mandy is a good show.
 
Yeah I agree whats not to like about T&J and people complain about violence in todays TV have they even watched T&J before lol. I diddnt like the SD live movie though, oh well each to his own.
 
Arkacia said:
Nope, you aren't a freak. Not by a long shot.

I'm in my 40s and love kids cartoons, well some of them anyway. I'm not into really silly ones like spongebob, but love disney, looneytoons, hanna/barbera ect. Generally older ones appeal to me more than newer, but some of the new ones aren't bad either. One example is Digimon. I really liked the first two series of that show.

Exactly my opinons :p Except that I am 15 years old, not 40 XD
 
I love watching Captain Planet myself.
 
"Captain planet, he's a hero, gonna take the (some thing) down to zero", well I can't remember the rest, it's been many years since I've watched it...
 
pollution is the word your looking for i think
 
I always wanted one of those element rings!
 
The power is YOURS!

=D

These new cartoons aren't too orginal, so I hate them. <.<

I still watch my share of cartoons though. =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top