Am I the only one who watches childrens cartoons

What do you mean, Captain Planet isn't original?
 
I said these new cartoons are far from orginal.

Last I checked, Captain Planet wasn't new. =D
 
I love kid cartoons. They're much more preferred than "adult" type shows.
They make me happier than I usually am.

I especially love watching Pokemon, and Digimon. Oh man. The good ol' days of yester years.
 
Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers.

Gawd, that was the 1337 a few years ago.
 
Hydra said:
Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers.

Gawd, that was the 1337 a few years ago.
Thats a name I havent heard in years.
;wel good show ;wel
 
Hydra said:
I said these new cartoons are far from orginal.

Last I checked, Captain Planet wasn't new. =D

Sorry Hydra I read your post wrong, and you're right these new shows lack imagination. Do you remember that show Dinosaurs on the old Disney channel? You know, "Not the Momma"? I realized I had two episodes on video so sat down relaxed and relived my childhood.
 
Fawkes_Lament said:
And I'm 13, not 50. I mostly hate American cartoons, lack of story. I usually have to wait until midnight for the good ones.
Like Inuyasha for an hour, and Lupin the 3rd on Saturdays?

I mean, yeah.

...

Duck Dodgers and The Pink Panther. <3
 
Yeah Lupin the 3rd is one of the best shows ever in my opinion. And i did stay up till like 1 in the morning to watch it last weekend.
 
Just anything I guess. I watch cartoons, but I'm 13, so I'm not sure if it counts. Does anime count?
 
Yeah but originally i meant children's cartoons but what the hell.
 
Hola mi amigo!
 
dude, sorry i missed your b-day....i ran into shane(i dont know how to spell his name) at wal-mart and he told me about it.....and again im sorry about missing it....

have you been watching .hack/roots thats an awesmoe show
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top