Am I the only one who watches childrens cartoons

No i havent been watching roots (and to clear it up me and Bonesplitter are friends off the net.) and your forgiven. But ive wanted to watch it but its just on too early for me.
 
well i saw the first episode and it is way better than the other one....i have it if you want to watch it......theres more fighting than talking....
 
I like several of them because their funny :) but theres a limit to how stupid it can be. I think most of the people who make baby cartoons are sick and messed up in the head.
 
duh......of couse there messed up in the head.....or there still a virgin.....haha
the only cartoon i watch is.......ed,edd,and eddy....and thats only when i have the time to watch tv
 
Gackt Camui said:
Little Bear? Now thats like a little little LITTLE kids cartoon.
it was good though. ;res
 
No I don't watch Arthur either...actually I don't watch much TV....they give you nothing to think about nemore.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top