Am I The Only One???????

She fights in the beginning for the planet - but then in the end...for love - for Cloud. She fears losing him. This is well seen thoughout the game. I'm not saying I don't like her as a character - I think she holds an edge above a lot of characters in the FF series. But she doesn't hold a candle to Terra or Yuna imo. Both those characters were warriors on a mission. I feel that Tifa's kindheartedness and...desire to be with Cloud isn't that admirable. Sorry.
 
Are you kidding? She could fill up your limit break by using hers!
 
* SPOILERS* (?)


I've always thought Aerith loved Cloud because she saw Zack in him, and that's hinted at if you get her as your Gold Saucer date. She also said something like "I hope you find yourself someday" or something. (It's been a few months...), so I think she kinda got over that when she knew what she had to do (trying to stop Sephiroth and all.) So I think she knew about how Cloud was, how he had Zack's memories, assuming his identity and all, she saw him in Cloud.

Okay, did that make any sense? :D But yeah, I hope you know what i mean.

Actually, Aerith didn't really bug me that much. (Barret did though...). She was kinda cruel towards Tifa, but only during the absolute beginning of the game. (Up until you rescure Tifa from Corneo.) After that , she seemed nice to me. Meh.
 
Cloud101 said:
Are you kidding? She could fill up your limit break by using hers!



No I wasn't kidding. I really didn't use her - EVER except when I absolutely had to. I know about her limit breaks and just weighed them over using and leveling up another key character and found the latter to be more satifying. Sorry.
 
I'm probably not going to use her this time around, even though "Seal Evil" helps tremendously against some bosses. (Like "Evil Wall" or whatever it's called.)

I wonder...since we all know about the "incident" that happens to her, does she need as many kills to get her X-1 limit? You'd think she'd need less...I'll go check..

Add-On: I never got my Aeris to get that "Fury Brand"...huh.
 
Ok ok guy i get a picture she is so so but can u explain me why she was not talin the true abaut her friendship with cloud and she cept the true all the time i mast say that i dont use her just then i mast my party is cloud baret cid so that is that
 
You R not the only one!!!!!!!!!! I NEVER used her, and she was getting annoying,
cheerful all the time. UHG! She was an absolute weakling and I base my parties on brute force. ;)
 
not you arent 1im playing ff7 8 years and i stilsearching for sephiroths fucking masamune blade
 
I agree with u guys i like yufi more then her coz of her lilit and she is more stromger then tifa,
hey sefirot u ar my kind of man.
 
i hate her nearly as much as i hate cait sith and yuffie is one of the best characters next to vincent and tifa
 
aeris is cool if you think about it she is the healer like all final fantasy there is someone who mainly heals in most if not all ff and there is a relationship between here and cloud like tidus and yuna plus she is there for the story as well. Cait sith dies and another one comes along yuffie and cait sith are not really main characters or that special
 
If we speak abaut girls i like yuffi coz she is mos usfull in the batle and theis 2 i dont like, heling staf, just use materia for heling and that is that
 
I just didnt like her... personality. And i thought she was usless anyways, So i never had her in my party when i didnt need her. So her death didnt effect me.
 
I didnt like to use aeris either she sucks I agree with her limit its usless she is usless
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top