Am I The Only One???????

Barret05

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2005
Messages
37
Age
35
Location
On the hills by midgar (with shinra soldiers shoot
RPG Name
Dark Barret
How come nealry every ff forum i go on there is always people saying "i miss aeris" "why couldn't yuffie be killed instead" "aeris was always in my party" i mean when sephiroth/jenova killed aeris i was cheering she really did get on my nerves her limits were useless 2 me cus everytime my team got a certain amount of damage i cured them myself so i didn't really need that even though yuffies got a similar limit all da rest are attacking ones i mean as soon as i left midgar she was never in my team apart from temple of the ancients. I just want 2 know if any1 else hated aeris
 
You know I pretty much agree with you. The only times i used her was when I was forced to. Personally I think Yuffie and even Cait Seith are more usefull then her....
 
Quit the yuffie bashing! She's my strongest char! ^^'

Anyways, yeah, Aeris bugged me
 
Yeah, but Aerith's 4th level limit break Rocks!!! Not that you really need it, if she didn't die, she'd be a powerfull ally against the weapons
 
i dont hate aerith, i just wish there wouldnt be so much whining about her getting shishkebobbed. she had to die, so i dont know why these people are making a big deal about it. (also, her limits are kind of broken, the game wouldnt be a challenge with her. ;))
 
I have never used aerith, don't dislike her but don't like her eighter, I'd just rather play with characters I can have through the entire game
 
I use cloud,yuffie,cid but i master aerith limts before she died.
 
Xartex said:
I have never used aerith, don't dislike her but don't like her eighter, I'd just rather play with characters I can have through the entire game

That's the point I think. I'm looking at the big picture. I want to strengthen characters I'll be able to use for Emerald and Ruby & others.
 
I'd like to be @ or around lvl 60 when I get onto the last disc. That way all I have to get is a gold chocobo and then it's off to level up my characters/their materia and go kick some tail (weapon's & baddies in the North cavern.) :)
 
I can appreciate those who use her,.. All I'm saying is that once its done, its done and there's nothing you can do to change it. I stay away from using her as a character because I don't want to get too emotionally attached and then have your heart ripped-out, do you?
 
aeris was getting on my nerves most times... but still i'm very sad everytime she gets killed.
i don't know, maybe it's because i'm living cloud emotions and he really loves her. i feel sorry for tifa every time i think about it, but it's just true. you just have to watch ff-ac to know it ^^
also in battle i never really used aeris. this time is the first time i really trained her (up to lv. 4-limit), but i don't really need her limits.
 
wimsi said:
aeris was getting on my nerves most times... but still i'm very sad everytime she gets killed.
i don't know, maybe it's because i'm living cloud emotions and he really loves her. i feel sorry for tifa every time i think about it, but it's just true. you just have to watch ff-ac to know it ^^
also in battle i never really used aeris. this time is the first time i really trained her (up to lv. 4-limit), but i don't really need her limits.


Don't rub it in about watching A.C. would ya? :) I'm still waiting till the US version comes out in January. :(

Oh well... It will be worth it. Definitely having an all nighter for the release date! :)
 
I really couldn't care either way if Aeris or Yuffie died but, If tifa died then there might have been a problem lol.
 
yes, that's right, tifa is my favourite female character too.
she's just nice!
 
what do you mean "not so much personality"?
tifa's a great character with so many fears and she fights against them. she always tries to get through the hard skin cloud has built.

i just don't know how to say, she is just cute!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top