Am I the onlyone here who loves anime?

Cloud101 are you crazy who dosn't like anime
 
lol, I'm getting more and more into my Tenchi Muyo DVD's. At first I didn't like it. 0_o
 
Tenchi Muyo... finaly someone else that's heard of it, or likes it. Man I looked everywhere and couldn't find a single person who knows who he is. Thank you so much!!!
 
Oh, sorry guy's, I didn't mean to get all toutchy feely on you.
 
:mad: uhh.. cloud..wats with the TRIPLE POSTING? dont do that, edit ur first post. :mad:

i LOVED the db-dbz-dbgt series, one time when i was like 6 or so i was flipping thru channels one day, like the day after we got cable. at like 7 am. and i found a dbz episode. i loved it. but then for a few years i couldnt find it again cuz i never payed enuf attention to what the name of the show was, so not untill like 3 years later i found it again on the cartoon network. toonami i think.then i was hooked. and i watched the whole dbz series as it came about. then after that was over i went to some stores and found all the DB tapes, so i watched all those. but i never REALLY got into the dbgt series, i bought like 6 tapes of it. but i didnt see any point to go buy more. so yea i was really into db.

PS: i do own all the budokia's though. =) sweet games.
 
Last edited:
anime will always be in my heart and life. I thank the Japanese for anime.
 
lol, I skipped from 4 to 6 in Tenchi Muyo.. I dunno if there's anything major I need to see in 5. XD
 
I love anime, my favorite movie is Fist of The North Star... if you haven't seen it you should check it out.
 
Evangelion is a good anime...though I risked dropping it when I saw the mass producing of Rei. XD It's certainly a weird story, but it's pretty good.
 
I watch all of the anime on adultswim. And if any one has comcast,(It's digital cable for those of you who don't know), It's so awsome isn't it, I mean man a whole bunch of anime fresh for the picking. I like "Negima" and "Moon phase", and oh yeah "This ugly yet beautiful world" too!
 
Has anybody read the Sailor Moon manga? Get ready for this... Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune are lesbians! They just hid it in the american versions of the anime!
 
Yeah, it was pretty good, Oh and I watched the second movie, it was cool that Bato got to see Major Kunisaki again. :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top