Am I the onlyone here who loves anime?

Samurai-X, Van Helsing, Trigun, and others
 
I like a lot of different kinds. By the way, Soma... do you have any of the Nagima manga? I've only read through about 5 and was wondering if you had any I could borrow.
 
my fav manga.anime is an odd one my fav is FLCL and i really dont know why i just really like
 
It has a hidden meaning within the story, that few notice, I like it!
 
I agree with Oolyan, FLCL kicks anime butt.
 
I love FLCL. Especially the episode where the mayor's daughter (I think that's who it was) turns into a monster thingy and eats the curry. Haruko is awesome.
 
Has anyone heard of Ergo Proxy? The anime is coming out soon.
 
Hence the purose of this thread? Anime lovers?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top