And Now For Something Completely Irrelevant...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TherathxRikku

Sage
Super Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2009
Messages
1,354
Age
34
Location
Gran Pulse
Website
www.ffliminality.forumotion.net
Occupation
Voice Actor
Sorry about my being absent for the past week, my comp crashed, so I have to use my PSP to type, I can still be on from time to time, but not as often as possible. My PSP runs kinda slow, so I can't post near as quick, but I'll manage.

Terrie
 
thats gota suck sooo much!!! ive tried doin it on the PSP....jus doesnt realy work that well and takes ages to type anything lol

poor therath :(
 
I tried once on my ps3..was bad.

I'm just used to pcs..good luck to you. :)
 
Yay the bot terminator has come to save us! :3
 
Just keep reporting them and you'll probably be made one.

I'm not really thased at being a mod. I'm one at another forum and its abit hard trying to control some things. But I wouldn't mind if I was one here. First I need to know how to report bots.
 
well i bin here for ages and been here constantly for the last couple months...almost at 1000 posts now, YAY!! Where u look at poeples posts and what not, at the bottom of that little box is a ! in a triangle, click that
 
I didn't mean to start jealousy! T-T

On a side note, my comp repairman says he may be able to fix it within the month, although he has to wipe the hard drive, turns out I caught 6 or 7 trojans. .________. But I can reinstall everything no problem! ^-^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top