And Now For Something Completely Irrelevant...

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you asked i woulda told u how to fix it XD lol...and its ok, i bin wanting to be a mod since '07, but i stopped postin in '08 so it kinda makes sense not to have me as 1....ur goos for the job anyways
 
I think it helped that I was a mod on a different vBulletin forum, but, honestly, I wanna help in any way possible, so being able to deal with bots right away helps.

Apparently they were festering in my CPU for a month and I use Google for homework, so different sites gave me more and more till the system just crashed.
 
haha, u should get a virus scanner, trust me, they do help and save lives....computer lives that is XD
 
haha, they dont even have sigs i think? hurry up and post u bots so we can ban u.....by we, i mean Therath
 
i think he comes and goes every few months....u could use leon, he comes back more often....or i could be made a mod!! lol
 
sorry i wasnt here over the weekend, i was in bunbury for the w.e for my gf's 18th :)

i think we posting less now too
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top