Angel of Death:

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Here is some new stuff. I just looked him up on yahoo. Turns out that I was right. I knew he was a guy and his name was Gabriel. Here is a lot of great info about him.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabriel_(archangel)


Here is a few pics of him.

angel_of_death-5small.jpg


angel_of_death-4small.jpg


angel_of_death-3small.jpg


angel_of_death-2small.jpg
 
Last edited:
GABRIEL the Archangel
[Gabriel the Archangel]

Also known as
Fortitudo Dei

Memorial
29 September (formerly 24 March)

Profile
Archangel. Messenger of God. One of the three angels mentioned by name in the Bible. Appeared to the prophet Daniel to explain the prophet's visions relating to the Messiah. (Daniel 8:16-26; 9:21) Appeared to Zachary in the temple to announce the coming of Zachary's son, John the Baptist, and to strike Zachary mute for his disbelief. (Luke 1:11-20) Appeared to Mary to let her know she'd been selected to bear the Saviour. (Luke 1:25-38)

Born
not applicable

Died
hasn't

Name Meaning
God is my strength; God is mighty; strong man of God; the strength of God

Patronage
Argentinian ambassadors; broadcasters; clergy; communications workers; diplomats; messengers; philatelists; Portugal; post offices; postal services; postal workers; radio; radio workers; archdiocese of Seattle, Washington; secular clergy; stamp collectors; telecommunications workers; telegraphs; telephones; television; television workers

Representation
lily; shield; spear; trumpet
 
Gabriel came to joseph and was like yo dog ur wife got knocked up and shes gonna have jesus. XD
Gabriels a good angel.
 
In biblical tradition, he is sometimes regarded as the angel of death, the prince of fire and thunder, but more frequently as one of God's chief messengers, and traditionally said to be the only angel that can speak Syriac and Chaldee (Talmud: Sotah 33a). In Islam, Gabriel is one of God's chief messengers but other above mentioned titles are not given to him (for example the angel of death is Azrael).

I spent all that time deciding that Azrael the Angel of Death was a suitable final villain for Palis and you people repay me by thinking Gabriel was the Angel of Death?

No, I'm not back, I just don't like it when people confuse their (arch)angels, especially Lucifer (Archangel of Light) and Azrael.
 
Uriel is the Angel of Death. Azrael tells Uriel what souls need to be taken. Sorry, I read a book on angels, demons, etc.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top