- Joined
- Jul 30, 2006
- Messages
- 4,242
- Age
- 35
- Location
- Ragnarok
- Occupation
- Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student
- RPG Name
- John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire
Is there any form of beating it without being über (Like, above Level 50ish) nor without Cat Nip?
I tried it at Level 36ish and died, it just kept regenerating.
Sounds like that monster in the Farplane when you don't get the music right.
(Btw, I'm about to get Cat Nip, but I would like to know if anyone was capable of defeating it without one
)
I tried it at Level 36ish and died, it just kept regenerating.
Sounds like that monster in the Farplane when you don't get the music right.
(Btw, I'm about to get Cat Nip, but I would like to know if anyone was capable of defeating it without one