- Joined
- May 22, 2006
- Messages
- 8,560
- Location
- Maryland
- Website
- gamefaqs.com
- Occupation
- Student
- RPG Name
- HeavensCloudX
No, not the green, leafy thing growing out of the ground. I'm talking about our president. Some of you don't mind him, and some of you hate him with a passion. So, with that in mind, I have no problem asking you this question.
Is President George W. Bush REALLY fit to run this country?
I mean, look at it. There are so many rumors about how Bush is just a scapegoat to place the blame on everything that the government does themselves. Or is it Bush's own doing? Did Bush start the war in Iraq? Is Bush keeping our troops there to gather oil? Or is the government doing it? Either way, Bush is in a lose-lose position.
So, which is better? Having the whole nation blame you on something you didn't plan, or having the nation blame you on the irrational decisions you made yourself?
I'm not answering, because I'm not getting involved in the "Hate Bush or Love Bush" thing. I think he could do a better job on running our country, but HE'S running it, not you. So your personal opinions don't really matter, as long as you aren't there in the oval office yourself.
What do you guys think?
Is President George W. Bush REALLY fit to run this country?
I mean, look at it. There are so many rumors about how Bush is just a scapegoat to place the blame on everything that the government does themselves. Or is it Bush's own doing? Did Bush start the war in Iraq? Is Bush keeping our troops there to gather oil? Or is the government doing it? Either way, Bush is in a lose-lose position.
So, which is better? Having the whole nation blame you on something you didn't plan, or having the nation blame you on the irrational decisions you made yourself?
I'm not answering, because I'm not getting involved in the "Hate Bush or Love Bush" thing. I think he could do a better job on running our country, but HE'S running it, not you. So your personal opinions don't really matter, as long as you aren't there in the oval office yourself.
What do you guys think?