Staircase Shinra Owner Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 483 Location USA / New York RPG Name Tidus Jun 23, 2006 #1 Foolin around with more different styles again. Please post your opions
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 23, 2006 #2 8/10. A bit more cramped than your last one, but it looks a little better.
Staircase Shinra Owner Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 483 Location USA / New York RPG Name Tidus Jun 23, 2006 #3 Are you a member of Gamerenders? I think i may have seen u on there b4
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 23, 2006 #4 lol, no.
F Fire Lord Freelancer Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 28 RPG Name Fire Lord Jun 23, 2006 #5 no never
Staircase Shinra Owner Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 483 Location USA / New York RPG Name Tidus Jun 23, 2006 #6 lol nevermind. You have an avatar that reminds me of another kid on that site who has a similar name.
lol nevermind. You have an avatar that reminds me of another kid on that site who has a similar name.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 23, 2006 #7 That's ok, lol. So, is anyone going to comment on his banner besides me? XD
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Jun 23, 2006 #8 no:-(
Staircase Shinra Owner Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 483 Location USA / New York RPG Name Tidus Jun 23, 2006 #9 ...no? Whatcha talkin about?
~Hidan~ Dragoon Member Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 543 Age 43 Location The Clouds above Midgar Occupation Vigilante RPG Name Draxxus Jun 23, 2006 #10 I like it, well done, and not overdone. 9/10
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 29, 2006 #11 its good but not as good as all hydra's sigs
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 30, 2006 #12 Kat said: its good but not as good as all hydra's sigs Click to expand... lol, shhh....I like his Tidus-Yuna sig a little better, but this looks better. So, meh.
Kat said: its good but not as good as all hydra's sigs Click to expand... lol, shhh....I like his Tidus-Yuna sig a little better, but this looks better. So, meh.
Staircase Shinra Owner Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 483 Location USA / New York RPG Name Tidus Jul 1, 2006 #13 Thanks. And unfortunatly ive never seen much of hydras work =(. Any links of some of ur best i could look at? =D
Thanks. And unfortunatly ive never seen much of hydras work =(. Any links of some of ur best i could look at? =D
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 2, 2006 #14 Meh, my site... Well, I'd best not think about that. XD It's not doing too well. It keeps going offline for no reason.. so, I'm just showing off my sigs in my signature.. You'll see a new one in my signature in about every 1-4 days.
Meh, my site... Well, I'd best not think about that. XD It's not doing too well. It keeps going offline for no reason.. so, I'm just showing off my sigs in my signature.. You'll see a new one in my signature in about every 1-4 days.
Greendragon Chocobo Rider Member Joined Jun 28, 2006 Messages 144 Age 36 Location central square, new york Occupation repair on a horse farm RPG Name Dante Jul 10, 2006 #15 i like it. i really like the cartoonie/drawn looking sigs..although i dont have any of my own..yet. good job.
i like it. i really like the cartoonie/drawn looking sigs..although i dont have any of my own..yet. good job.
Gumdrop Paladin Member Joined Dec 18, 2004 Messages 697 Age 40 Location England RPG Name Malaya Oct 8, 2006 #16 I don't like the bored but I do like the background and blending, it ain't half bad ;P
~SapphireStar~ Freelancer Member Joined May 15, 2006 Messages 38 Age 41 Location Matt Bellamy's pants (UK) Occupation University student. Currently unemployed. RPG Name Scope Nov 9, 2006 #17 I love the border. How on earth do you make them?