Another Sig - Cloud Kingdom Hearts Style

Staircase

Shinra Owner
Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
483
Location
USA / New York
RPG Name
Tidus
Foolin around with more different styles again. Please post your opions :D
cloudkh6go.png
 
8/10.

A bit more cramped than your last one, but it looks a little better.
 
lol nevermind. You have an avatar that reminds me of another kid on that site who has a similar name.
 
That's ok, lol. So, is anyone going to comment on his banner besides me? XD
 
Kat said:
its good but not as good as all hydra's sigs
lol, shhh....I like his Tidus-Yuna sig a little better, but this looks better. :D So, meh.
 
Thanks. And unfortunatly ive never seen much of hydras work =(. Any links of some of ur best i could look at? =D
 
Meh, my site... Well, I'd best not think about that. XD It's not doing too well. It keeps going offline for no reason.. so, I'm just showing off my sigs in my signature.. You'll see a new one in my signature in about every 1-4 days. :D
 
i like it.
i really like the cartoonie/drawn looking sigs..although i dont have any of my own..yet.
good job.
 
I don't like the bored but I do like the background and blending, it ain't half bad ;P
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top