Another Sig (Ifrit)

Staircase

Shinra Owner
Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
483
Location
USA / New York
RPG Name
Tidus
Heres a sig i made last night. I was bored and i think it tured out ok. Its dark, and only 2 different colors, but i like it =). Opinions?

Ifrit.png


Ifrit2.png


And heres another version of it. Tell me which you like best.
Ifrit3.png
 
Last edited:
I like the second one, but all of them look good. Good job. :D That giant outline though you have on the tag..meh..It could go. o.o
 
No, not that. I didn't even see the colored third one. o_0 The third one looks pretty good. Looks good without colors, but it looks better with colors. :D
 
OOPS... thats because i forgot to put it in my post, its only in my sig. Im a fool lol. Thanks for the great comment!
 
The coloured ones are at least twice as good as the none-coloured ones in my eyes :p
pretty neat job ;)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top