Another Yarikomi video.

Zell and Leon hauled ass. =/ Pretty nice. Like the FFVII Ruby videos, or the FFX Monster Arenas. Kewl. :D
 
His name is really Squall, although I should start a new game with him as Leon. And I'll call Rinoa Angel and Angelo Puppy-dog. :P

Okay, not really. Still, one turn is pretty awesome. I can't do it before he does Terra Break, but now I know that having Critical Health is better than manually casting Aura. (The chance of seeing Lionheart is better with critical health, and Zell gets more time for Duel.)

I should go try this right now actually...
 
Bah. Got KH on my mind too much at that moment. I'd try it, but I'd fail miserably. xD I never did find the time to get great at FFVIII. -_- Still like it though. Guess if the Japanese can do it, it's possible. o.0
 
It isn't really that hard at all.

The one word you need to know: Draw!

Really, all you have to do. Just get 300 of every spell for your party, and you don't even need to level up. (Unless you want the monsters to drop better items or something.) Really, they could've thought it through a bit better.
 
Yay! I've gathered all the info on how crisis level effects Limit Breaks:


*Normal access to Limit Breaks for Squall*

Access to Rough Divide: Rough Divide 100%
Access to Fated Circle: Rough Divide 25%, Fated Circle 75%
Access to Blasting Zone: Rought Divie 25%, Fated Circle 25%, Blasting Zone 50%
Access to Lionheart: Rough Divide 25%, Fated Circle 25%, Blasting Zone 25%, Lionheart 25%

With a lower crisis level, the chance of seeing Lionheart increases. (A good thing!) 33% HP should be enough.

It should be noted that the Luck stat has no effect whatsoever on the choice made.

Here are the effects of having a high Crisis Level for the other characters.

Zell: More time.
Quistis: Higher damage/more statuses induced/higher success rate of causing statuses
Selphie: More powerful spells and more castings
Irvine: More time

This is why Zell and Squall were at only 1 HP in the fight.

Rinoa's Angel Wing has a different system.

When Angel Wing is used, Rinoa will go into 'Magic Berserk' status, and cast spells from her inventory without using them up. (*cough*Meteor*cough*) The damage is multiplied by five. In addition, she can also have these supportive spells in her inventory and they won't be used: Cure, Cura, Curaga, Esuna, Life, Full-life, Regen, Aura, Double, Float, Haste, Protect, Reflect, Shell, and Triple.

So in other words, give her Meteor for major pWnage.

I like making lists. <3
 
Probably defeated by boredom...strange enough that Zell wasn't....
And couldn't you think of a more critical situation than this (i.e. 1 HP, 255 Str, Luck 50% that's the main reason for Zell's time limit, the Lionheart, Odin's appearal and many other things as well....aura has the exact same effect as critical condition...along with many other junctions and abilities...)
This shows a bad look of FF8, the only thing I like is that you can see the Lionheart...
Zeromus_X said:
It isn't really that hard at all.

The one word you need to know: Draw!

Really, all you have to do. Just get 300 of every spell for your party, and you don't even need to level up. (Unless you want the monsters to drop better items or something.) Really, they could've thought it through a bit better.

From what I know each party member can draw up to 320 magics, and leveling up is essential to raise your stats even with the help of the junction system you'll need it no matter what happens...but you don't have to listen just try it if you're intrested...

But the list is almost flawless except that Luck has a major effect on the limit breaks...that you can be sure about it...

reasoniamalive said:
The video was cool.

FFVIII wasn't. :P

Sorry all u fans out there, I didn't really enjoy part VIII.

Whatever...
 
Last edited:
Aura can induce the Limit Break status, but characters have different effects from having critical health. (It's just a list!)

I meant 100 of each magic for the three characters in your party. (It's what I do when I start a new game.) Yes, leveling up is very handy, especially with the stat-boosting abilities. It just isn't necessary. You can still go through the game with a low level party, with proper Junctioning, and still do fine.
The video was cool.

FFVIII wasn't. :P

Sorry all u fans out there, I didn't really enjoy part VIII.


Whatever...

You said that already. xD

In any case, it's just a list. (Lists are fun!)
 
Zeromus_X said:
Squall Lionheart said:
reasoniamalive said:
The video was cool.

FFVIII wasn't. :P

Sorry all u fans out there, I didn't really enjoy part VIII.

Whatever...

You said that already. xD

I also am pretty sure he used "..." the most, out of all members here. ;)
 
...Are you done yet?...tell me when this is over because I'm not enjoying it...

..........

I just meant to modify it but it ended up alone by mistake...
 
Does that mean that I can quote myself and make duplicate statements as well?...Maybe I'll reserve that for positive statements :p

Anyway, how much time do you guys spend dreaming up more and more difficult/time conservative ways to finish off awesome characters/games?
 
@ Squall: I apologize if I offended you, but it was just a joke. ;)Still, I apologize profusely.

@reason:

http://www.holystar.ch.vu

Holystar's site. Lots of downloads of RPG challenges, especially the Tales series of games. Also has FF, SO, and other series.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ZeromusX

My YouTube page. Basically Yarikomi/Holystar videos I uploaded, with other things in my favorites/subscriptions. (As much as Holystar doesn't want that...)
 
that was really cool i wish i could do that type of dmg. :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top