Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Dec 1, 2006 #861 Does he not consider you a friend?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 2, 2006 #862 i unno what do you think?
Oolyan Chocobo Rider Member Joined Nov 15, 2006 Messages 88 Age 35 Location holding Miyu RPG Name Oolyan Dec 2, 2006 #863 do you often think?
Axel -The Free Thinker- Member Joined Sep 29, 2006 Messages 179 Age 35 Location Far away... Occupation Currently unemployed RPG Name Jhimian Dec 2, 2006 #864 Does one have to think to stay alive? Or merely to survive?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 2, 2006 #865 Is my opinion important?
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Dec 4, 2006 #866 Why would I answer such a stupid question!?( just kidding!)
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 4, 2006 #867 Because you like?
Axel -The Free Thinker- Member Joined Sep 29, 2006 Messages 179 Age 35 Location Far away... Occupation Currently unemployed RPG Name Jhimian Dec 4, 2006 #868 Why is the sky orange?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 4, 2006 #869 Are you colourblind?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 4, 2006 #870 didn't you know that when the sun goes down the sky "sometimes" turns orange and pink?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 4, 2006 #871 Do you know that you have the same Gil as I had before putting it in the bank? XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 5, 2006 #872 did you know you just asked the most stupid question in the world? (j/k) ^^
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Dec 5, 2006 #873 Do you really live in Heaven?
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Dec 5, 2006 #874 Isn't that a good question?
Yoko Kurama With a shattered heart... Member Joined Sep 26, 2006 Messages 428 Age 35 Location The Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden Occupation Music Obsessor (And assistant XD) RPG Name Yoko Dec 5, 2006 #875 Isn't what a good question? Why do you like to confuse me Cloud101???
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Dec 5, 2006 #876 It's fun is it not!?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 5, 2006 #877 Who cares?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 5, 2006 #878 im an angel didn't you guys know that?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 5, 2006 #879 Is that supposed to make me happy?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 5, 2006 #880 yes of course it is,is it not?