Yggdrasill Cruxis Angel Member Joined Aug 23, 2006 Messages 280 Age 34 Location Fox Rivers Occupation Silent Assassin, yeah, I'm right behind you.....that's how good I am. RPG Name Mithos Feb 10, 2007 #1,381 What do you want to know?
jedi geoff And then there was one... Member Joined Jan 24, 2007 Messages 337 Age 33 Location On the plains of FF6. So i can hear that cool over RPG Name The Jedi Geoff Feb 10, 2007 #1,382 why do you want to know what he wants to know???
Yggdrasill Cruxis Angel Member Joined Aug 23, 2006 Messages 280 Age 34 Location Fox Rivers Occupation Silent Assassin, yeah, I'm right behind you.....that's how good I am. RPG Name Mithos Feb 10, 2007 #1,383 Why do you want to know why I want to know what he wants to know? XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 10, 2007 #1,384 Are you two too into this topic? XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 10, 2007 #1,385 why does it matter?!
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Feb 10, 2007 #1,386 You too?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 10, 2007 #1,387 Say wha?
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Feb 10, 2007 #1,388 Do I have a feeling that I should pay more attention to this thread?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 10, 2007 #1,389 Do you REALLY want to take that chance?
Catalyst Black Mage Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 281 Age 38 Location Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Website www.myspace.com RPG Name Catalyst Feb 10, 2007 #1,390 Could you tell me what the hell is going on?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 11, 2007 #1,391 couldn't you answer that yourself?
Catalyst Black Mage Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 281 Age 38 Location Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Website www.myspace.com RPG Name Catalyst Feb 11, 2007 #1,392 If I knew, why would I ask?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 11, 2007 #1,393 Because you want to see if we know what it's about?
Catalyst Black Mage Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 281 Age 38 Location Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Website www.myspace.com RPG Name Catalyst Feb 11, 2007 #1,394 How am I supposed to understand your question if it has no relation to what I had asked in my previous question if it's not an answer?
How am I supposed to understand your question if it has no relation to what I had asked in my previous question if it's not an answer?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 11, 2007 #1,395 is this not a confusing game?!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 11, 2007 #1,396 Is it that confusing to you?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 12, 2007 #1,397 why does THAT matter?
Catalyst Black Mage Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 281 Age 38 Location Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Website www.myspace.com RPG Name Catalyst Feb 12, 2007 #1,398 Why haven't you answered my last question with a statement?
jedi geoff And then there was one... Member Joined Jan 24, 2007 Messages 337 Age 33 Location On the plains of FF6. So i can hear that cool over RPG Name The Jedi Geoff Feb 12, 2007 #1,399 why are you speaking such nonsense when you could read the title of this thread to see its answer a question with a question?
why are you speaking such nonsense when you could read the title of this thread to see its answer a question with a question?
Catalyst Black Mage Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 281 Age 38 Location Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Website www.myspace.com RPG Name Catalyst Feb 12, 2007 #1,400 Why should I read the title of the thread if I already did numerous times?