Answer a question with a question

...The Holocaust concludes all the terror and pain that happened to the Jews in Germany, during the Second World War.
Now i'm PRETTY SURE that that's a bit more a cruel history than the U.S.'s. No?
 
That's very hard to choose, but still, from all FF's i've played.... FFVII must be the most brilliant. I mean, it's got the best story and plotline of all. which FF's have you played?
 
FFs, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, and FFT. I loved VIII because it was my first FF. Why did you like FFVII?

P.S: I beat all of those FFs too.
 
As i said: great story. At first i was little bit held back, just because of the graphics. But the moment Sephiroth comes into the game... it all gets much better. Also, the battlegameplay is terrific, what you can accomplish with some great combo's :D
And i've played these (in order): FFIX, FFVI, FFVIII, FFVII, FFX, FFI, FFII, and now i'm busy with FFIII. I heard the FFX-2 was an all-girl thing. How was that game like?
 
The battle system and dresspheres were cool but I hated only using Yuna, Rikku, and Pain. I'd give it a 7 out of 10. How did you like VIII and IX?
 
VIII and IX are very different from eachother. The complete styling of the game is different, and one is also much harder than the other one.
I very much liked the realistic look of VIII. The story development was pretty good; i really had to get used to the junction system, but it turned out fine. And later on in the game, i've found as good as all the big secrets, like all GF's, the ultimate weapons and such.... altough i never quite got into the chocobo thing in VIII.
And FFIX, well...... i very much love the world, the story and the characters, but the game.... i still think it's way to easy. I mean, i found everything, all secrets you could imagine. But still, i liked the fantasy-atmosphere much better than the science-fictiony-atmosphere in VIII.
How did you like VII and IX?
 
VII was terrific. I got all the secrets and secret characters but I could never beat the Emmy(Emerald) WEAPON. The story was great, but I wish.....

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER


Kill Areis. And I loved their liitle square hands.

FFIX was good too. I don't remember too much of it because I was young when I played It. I do remember the painful hours of leveling up. I beat Necron on level 49 and it took for ever. I would use Zidane, Dagger, Steiner, and Vivi. Who did you use?
 
In FFIX my favorite characters to play with were:

1.Zidane
2.Amarant
3.Freya
4.Steiner
5.Vivi
6.Quina
7.Garnet
8.Eiko

But i trained A LOT! Last time i checked, my strongest character (Steiner) was level 79 :D ....i know, it's absurd :D , but still. There are two enemies that are way harder to beat than Necron: Ozma :eek: and the evil yans :cool: .
And in FFVII: it's a long time since i played it, but i tought i defeated all weapons. Where they the ruby, emerald and diamond weapon? (but i also heard of a onix weapon, but i don't remember that one :( )
 
no, there is no onix weapon. (nor a cheese or chocobo weapon, for that matter :D )

but anyway, what was the last question. (you guys should make a separate thread for your discussion; just sayin' :o )
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top