Answer a question with a question

Well, we were just random chatting about Final Fantasy in general. And ending it with a question :D

The last question? Well, you just answered it, didn't you? :p
 
Nope, 'cause i haven't played FFIV :D (and it's 21.51 here, and i'm gonna have a party, so, see you next year :p /HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE):)

...oh, wait a question. Ehm... what do you think of the first two Final Fantasies?
 
(i've mentioned this before in the general thread but still): it's not just because they're the first FF's, that they're automatically great. At least, i guess i'm the only here that thinks so. I mean, i really didn't like FFI. As good as nothing appealed to me, while i wasn't even comparing it with the other FF's. I wonder why people like the game, while there isn't even a decent story with decent characters? :p
 
I think I don't understand this correctly.....am I right?
 
probably because it's easy ,but why not try to make it harder?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top