rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Oct 8, 2009 #2,101 Didn't you no your really crazy?
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Oct 8, 2009 #2,102 who can tell whatz crazy these dayz?
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Oct 8, 2009 #2,103 Did you know that I can?
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Oct 8, 2009 #2,104 how in teh world could j00? 0.0
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Oct 8, 2009 #2,105 Why do you want to know?
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Oct 8, 2009 #2,106 why r u so mean?
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Oct 8, 2009 #2,107 Why aren't you mean?
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Oct 8, 2009 #2,108 coz it makez it MUCH easier to lure teh unsuspectin, dontchu aggree? >
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Oct 8, 2009 #2,109 Who would agree with you?
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Oct 8, 2009 #2,110 who wouldn't?
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Oct 8, 2009 #2,111 Why would you say something that hurtful? (i'm crying now)
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Oct 8, 2009 #2,112 aint i a lean mean postin machine? (i haz no feelings.. well for tonight at least)
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Oct 8, 2009 #2,113 Does anyone else know if he is?
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Oct 8, 2009 #2,114 why r u tryin to make such a bad impression out of me? >.<"
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Oct 8, 2009 #2,115 How do you know that there isn't anyone around here?
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Oct 8, 2009 #2,116 mmmm? how long have u been around here?
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Oct 8, 2009 #2,117 do u want to know that?
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Oct 8, 2009 #2,118 not really, isn't snow fun? ^.^
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Oct 8, 2009 #2,119 Isn't the snow cold? (lol)
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Oct 8, 2009 #2,120 but..but.. snowmobiiiiiles .. dont u have warm clothes? >.<"