Answer a question with a question

Wow,
All%20Star%20Black.jpg

Are you sure you've never heard of it? ^^
(I've been wearing All stars since i was, like, 10. ^_________^ )
 
Who hasn't heard of All Star!? Isn't it the best?
 
Aren't all shoes the same?
 
Don't ducks have bills instead of teeth?
 
Do their bills have razor sharp teeth?
 
No, but the real question is...can they chew their food!? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
 
What kind of food would they chew?
 
Avathar said:
Wow,
All%20Star%20Black.jpg

Are you sure you've never heard of it? ^^
(I've been wearing All stars since i was, like, 10. ^_________^ )

OMG!!!! I KNOW WHAT YUOO ARE TALKING ABOUT... In Portugal Allstars are chick or gay wear... (no offense)

Do Moogles like pop-tarts?
 
About the shoes...
Really!? I like those types of shoes. And they're in the Movie Sandlot!!! A great movie. The first one. The second is an insult to baseball.

Yes, Moogles do like Pop-Tarts, but has anyone ever seen a Chocobo eat a Pop-Tart? :p
 
Are pop tarts good for them?
 
What do Chocobos usually eat?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top