Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Nov 17, 2006 #781 Aren't mothes tastey?
Oolyan Chocobo Rider Member Joined Nov 15, 2006 Messages 88 Age 35 Location holding Miyu RPG Name Oolyan Nov 17, 2006 #782 why did we change the topic from the diet of butterflies?
Miyu_ Freelancer Member Joined Sep 26, 2006 Messages 23 Age 34 Location Somewhere in the Spirit Realm RPG Name Miyu Nov 17, 2006 #783 What's it to you?
Oolyan Chocobo Rider Member Joined Nov 15, 2006 Messages 88 Age 35 Location holding Miyu RPG Name Oolyan Nov 17, 2006 #784 do you not like to talk about the diet of butterflies?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 17, 2006 #785 What do you think?
Oolyan Chocobo Rider Member Joined Nov 15, 2006 Messages 88 Age 35 Location holding Miyu RPG Name Oolyan Nov 17, 2006 #786 i dont often think, what about you?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 17, 2006 #787 Do I sound like I'm the type of person that doesn't think?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 17, 2006 #788 who wants to talk about some other kind of food besides me?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 18, 2006 #789 You're a food?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 18, 2006 #790 what heck makes you think i said that?!
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 18, 2006 #791 Do you mind re-reading your previous post?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 18, 2006 #792 whats wrong with it?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 18, 2006 #793 Can't you read?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 19, 2006 #794 ^what makes you think i said i was food?!
Oolyan Chocobo Rider Member Joined Nov 15, 2006 Messages 88 Age 35 Location holding Miyu RPG Name Oolyan Nov 19, 2006 #795 Did you not ask to talk about a food other than you?
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Nov 19, 2006 #796 What food?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 19, 2006 #797 -_-" did you not understand what i said i asked if anyone besides me wanted to think of another food to talk about
-_-" did you not understand what i said i asked if anyone besides me wanted to think of another food to talk about
Oolyan Chocobo Rider Member Joined Nov 15, 2006 Messages 88 Age 35 Location holding Miyu RPG Name Oolyan Nov 19, 2006 #798 did we not all understand, but felt like being a#% holes?(please do not take offense from what was said)
did we not all understand, but felt like being a#% holes?(please do not take offense from what was said)
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 19, 2006 #799 ^^ any one wanna talk about something else? (no offense taken )
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Nov 19, 2006 #800 =o Kat, I said that because I had to ask something xD Didn't you understand that?