Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 26, 2006 #1,121 Where's your question mark?
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 26, 2006 #1,122 But it was a question, wasn't it?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 26, 2006 #1,123 but isn't the question supposed to have a question mark?
Zeon Dragoon Member Joined Aug 23, 2006 Messages 426 Age 36 Location where the tonberry lies, i'll be there, where the Occupation working odd jobs when i can between college and stuff. tis ok but the boss is very naggy RPG Name Zeon the chaos breaker Dec 26, 2006 #1,124 but what would you call a question without a question mark anywayz??
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 26, 2006 #1,125 shouldn't we ask some one?
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 26, 2006 #1,126 Why don't we ask Avathar?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 26, 2006 #1,127 isn't he the smartest pirate in the world?
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 26, 2006 #1,128 Are there dutch pirates? (he's dutch, right?)
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Dec 26, 2006 #1,129 Spec said: Are there dutch pirates? (he's dutch, right?) Click to expand... . BELGIAN, actually. Spec said: Are there dutch pirates? Click to expand... Ever heard of The Flying Dutchman?
Spec said: Are there dutch pirates? (he's dutch, right?) Click to expand... . BELGIAN, actually. Spec said: Are there dutch pirates? Click to expand... Ever heard of The Flying Dutchman?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 26, 2006 #1,130 XD who hasn't? =o
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 26, 2006 #1,131 Who has? :O
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Dec 26, 2006 #1,132 @_@ Lol?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 26, 2006 #1,133 say wha?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 26, 2006 #1,134 wha wha?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 26, 2006 #1,135 who said wha?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 26, 2006 #1,136 Didn't you tell me to say "wha?"?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 26, 2006 #1,137 what makes you say that?
Zeon Dragoon Member Joined Aug 23, 2006 Messages 426 Age 36 Location where the tonberry lies, i'll be there, where the Occupation working odd jobs when i can between college and stuff. tis ok but the boss is very naggy RPG Name Zeon the chaos breaker Dec 26, 2006 #1,138 what does wha mean anywayz? i thought wha was wat not wha wernt it?
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Dec 26, 2006 #1,139 I met this Indian guy once, who was saying 'wha' to a fellow Indian. Maybe it means 'elephant', then?
I met this Indian guy once, who was saying 'wha' to a fellow Indian. Maybe it means 'elephant', then?
Zeon Dragoon Member Joined Aug 23, 2006 Messages 426 Age 36 Location where the tonberry lies, i'll be there, where the Occupation working odd jobs when i can between college and stuff. tis ok but the boss is very naggy RPG Name Zeon the chaos breaker Dec 26, 2006 #1,140 or perhaps punda? (no i didnt mean panda i mean punda )