Judge Magister Head Judge of Galbadia Member Joined Jul 25, 2007 Messages 33 Age 44 Location Born in Suwon, South Korea (GO BLUEWINGS!) RPG Name Judge Magister Aug 1, 2007 #1,941 How does this work again?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 1, 2007 #1,942 How what works?
Judge Magister Head Judge of Galbadia Member Joined Jul 25, 2007 Messages 33 Age 44 Location Born in Suwon, South Korea (GO BLUEWINGS!) RPG Name Judge Magister Aug 1, 2007 #1,943 How does this game work?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 1, 2007 #1,944 (Just as the title says you answer a question with a question) Say what now?
Judge Magister Head Judge of Galbadia Member Joined Jul 25, 2007 Messages 33 Age 44 Location Born in Suwon, South Korea (GO BLUEWINGS!) RPG Name Judge Magister Aug 1, 2007 #1,945 So, I answer a question with a question? It's that easy?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 1, 2007 #1,946 yes. don't you think thats easy?
Darkreno Paladin Member Joined Apr 5, 2007 Messages 893 Age 51 Location mostly hell Occupation chasing my bar fairy:) RPG Name Rain Aug 1, 2007 #1,947 am i supposed to?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 3, 2007 #1,948 Why hasn't this been posted in since yesterday?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 3, 2007 #1,949 why are all these questions pointless?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 3, 2007 #1,950 Why do you keep adding on to the pointless questions?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 3, 2007 #1,951 aren't you doing it too?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 3, 2007 #1,952 Don't you think I'm only doing it 'cause you're continuing it?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 3, 2007 #1,953 what on earth gives you that idea?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 3, 2007 #1,954 Why do you keep posting in this topic? XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 3, 2007 #1,955 why did YOU post here in the first place?! XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 3, 2007 #1,956 Did you ever think it was to respond to someone else who bumped the topic?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 3, 2007 #1,957 do you call your homies you're 'homeslice' ? XDDDD
Marius Paladin Member Joined Mar 16, 2007 Messages 1,193 Age 48 Location sometimes heaven Occupation i'm on a writing project.i have a part time assistant position for a writing firm. RPG Name seraphim9 Aug 3, 2007 #1,958 do they like when u call em that?
Darkreno Paladin Member Joined Apr 5, 2007 Messages 893 Age 51 Location mostly hell Occupation chasing my bar fairy:) RPG Name Rain Aug 3, 2007 #1,959 why would anyone like that?
Marius Paladin Member Joined Mar 16, 2007 Messages 1,193 Age 48 Location sometimes heaven Occupation i'm on a writing project.i have a part time assistant position for a writing firm. RPG Name seraphim9 Aug 3, 2007 #1,960 do u like that?