Thats probobly not the best train of thought to succeed...this life really doesn't matter to me.
Staircase said:Thats probobly not the best train of thought to succeed...
1 question, dont mean to offend, but are you the kind of goth that likes death?
Death is just one step closer to the next one. This life we are in now is just a test for what lies beyond.Staircase said:Thats probobly not the best train of thought to succeed...
1 question, dont mean to offend, but are you the kind of goth that likes death?
Don't laugh, but I believed there is a world after death. When go return to this place when we sleep and we brough from that to here when we are born. All I know and heard is that this life is a test for the next. We might have to fight a huge battle or something when we go back there. No one really knows what death is and when you go when you die. but there has to be a world. If we come back to this world as a different person or something then we didn't past the test. Really I don't see why anyone is scared of death. When we come to this world we have nothing , but when we die we lose everything we obtaind in this life. But death is only the first step of many we have to faced. I tried not to get attacth to anything this life brings. I'm really and always will be when the time comes. Til then I always try to enjoy what life brings me til the next.Kat said:uh o.....wat lies beyond?