Any one gothic?

I believe neither in heaven or hell, i just believe a non-physical space where we end up after the body perishes: the spirit will live on, in new worlds beyond our imagination.

But i've had many ideas about death of course, one that i believe in the way of passing on as in Middle Earth :p, and another that there's going to be nothing, just like we were before we were born: nothing.
 
I believe its just like sleeping, forever. I mean really, wouldn't you think that'd be nice to rest after a tiring life? It isn't like this world is that terribly special anyway...if it weren't for a few people, cats, and this site, I probably wouldn't care at all.
 
I'm goth, and I think about death alot, but you should enjoy the time you have with those that you care about, you never know you may never see them in the afterlife.
 
I do enjoy life, but I still not a scared of death. When it happenes I will be ready.
 
Yeah, thats good for you.
 
I'm not afraid of dying. I'm just afraid/curious of where I go after I do.
 
Hydra said:
I'm not afraid of dying. I'm just afraid/curious of where I go after I do.

Same here. I ponder death alot, and its just an odd feeling. I was stuck on avathars idea about nothing after death (Like before birth), and its just creepy. Hopefully the christian beliefs are real, as thats what im following at the moment. Gives me an explination of afterlife so i dont have to think about it. ;)
 
Maybe the belief of Heaven keeps peoples hopes and faith in the world? I don't know. There may be a heaven. There may be a hell. Possibly a purgatory. Nothing after death would be a flaw in our creation. We live life just to go back to the nothingness feeling we had before we were born. If that's the case, why live? It all depends on our beliefs. Gothic people believe in Hell. XD All the ones I know anyway.
 
I have thought of that, at one point. I really don't know though. It's the kind of thing that you have to experience to see, and you don't know what might happen.
 
Never know till you try it. Once you do, it's too late. So, you don't really know WHAT to think about.

But enough about that. Le'ts get back on topic! :) XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top