Any one gothic?

Lol, I know who. ;)

Anyway, I don't have any. So I don't know what it feels like to be friends with one. -_-"

Besides empresscrystal, of course. :D
 
empresscrystal said:
I do enjoy life, but I still not a scared of death. When it happenes I will be ready.
Your 17, and thinking about death already?? Honestly, you will grow out of being goth. You will not be a gothic women when you are 30, trust me. This is only a phase for you. I know it may sound unheard of, but you will drop the goth. Sorry to burst your gothic bubble, but it will happen.

I have nothing against being gothic, but to me it all is a phase for kids. Do any of you see a 25 - 40 gothic person at work? I do like the way you all dress, but the white skin is a little different ;)
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I know, it starting to happen now.
 
People are growing used to death, starting to except it. I find fellow goths to be very kind.
 
Yeah they are, more kind then the most people I know.
 
Yeah, my best friend and his girlfriend are goth,*whisper*(I'm vamp goth myself), don't tell my mom.
 
Almost all the people I ahng with are goths.
 
ultimecia said:
im not a goth myself i dont wear all the make up and evrything but im kind of one i just dont know much about goths i know a lot of goths and are friends with many goths so i dont have no problems with them i think there pretty cool!

I'll call you a Goth-sympathizer, then ^^
 
im not a goth myself i dont wear all the make up and evrything but im kind of one i just dont know much about goths i know a lot of goths and are friends with many goths so i dont have no problems with them i think there pretty cool!
 
Gothic guys are hott too.
 
Well thank you, you don't look too bad you're self.*ha ha ha*
 
I like the Goth fashion, its cool. I used to be hardcore Satanic Goth, not anymore though. Scared the s**t out of me and then my Satanic Goth friend killed herself. Its been 4 years since I stopped and it still affects me now.
 
How would one define themselves as Goth? Goth isn't just the fashion, Goth itself has its background history. Goths used to refer to the farmers that dotted the country-side of Rome. After the rise of Christianity, the cathedrals used the style of "Gothic". Now people think Goths are evil, some are not, but some are mind you. I for one, am not evil.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top