Well that is most of the world these days, they mostly stereotype people, I mean like Asians, you're automatically smart, the reason how we got the stereotype is because we actually work hard for what we want, not saying that not anyone else does, but people these days mostly just let the TV get a hold of them.
Yes some of us do. Im more of a Goth in philosophy than in acctual looks and yes Ville Valo is the greatest lead vocals in the world!!!!Staircase said:...No offence, but goths freak me out. All goths i know are planning on suicide and they have strange obsessions with death (i know, very steriotipical of me, but all goths i know are like that.) Vile Valo (Main Vocals for HIM) is awsome though, and hes a goth.
I don't have a copy. I wrote it out and she has it...She doesn't waork there anymore either.Cloud101 said:DAMN!!!!!!! THAT MAKES ME MAD!!!! She should be happy to read it, send it to me, so that I can read it!