Shaggy Paladin Administrator Joined Nov 6, 2004 Messages 677 Age 50 Location Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET Website www.ffnet.net RPG Name Shaggster Nov 19, 2009 #1 If you have let me know what you thought about it. I haven't seen it yet, but want to!
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Nov 19, 2009 #2 I haven't seen it either but I would like to see it as well. Oh, and I don't believe the world will end in 2012.
I haven't seen it either but I would like to see it as well. Oh, and I don't believe the world will end in 2012.
Bonesplitter Lord of the Dead Member Joined Mar 14, 2007 Messages 317 Age 35 Location at the computer....sometimes Occupation ...its a messy job...but i get paid ALOT. RPG Name Bonesplitter Nov 19, 2009 #3 i was supposed to but they didnt show a late showing of it here so i missed out
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Nov 19, 2009 #4 hmm ionno bout those "we're all gonna die" movies, seems to b makin a spread-out impression, but its critics r kinda bitter bout it
hmm ionno bout those "we're all gonna die" movies, seems to b makin a spread-out impression, but its critics r kinda bitter bout it
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller Nov 23, 2009 #5 I haven't seen it, but the previews look hilariously funny!