Anyone else single?

Cloud101

The Dark Guardian
Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2006
Messages
609
Age
37
Location
Ramadi, Iraq
Occupation
Soldier
RPG Name
Soma
I can't find anybody to care for, anybody else struggling with this problem?
 
I'm single, but i dont even care about all this dating stuff in high school. In high school, (most of the time) its just a big popularity contest. And to be honest, ide rather be playing Final Fantasy than dealing with that dramatic crap.

I can see why it may be hard though. Ive never had a girlfriend, so i dont even know what its like to "love". I'm glad though, i like being by myself... for now. :cool:
 
I see my friend and his girlfriend and feel happy for them, but at the same time, want to see how that feels.
 
I love being single, plus I have tons of guys fighting for my love.
 
Yep, I'm single now and couldn't care less about finding someone else. Have just come out of a 10yr relationship, and am enjoying my freedom.
 
That sounds really sad, but I understand. I feel the same way sometimes...
 
Cloud101 said:
I see my friend and his girlfriend and feel happy for them, but at the same time, want to see how that feels.
yep im single,i don't really like not having somebody there to lean on when i feel alone though,but i do know what it feels like to have someone there.
 
Awwwww Soma, people care for you... maybe not like that but they still do. I mean, you're an awesome friend and I care about you tons!! Trust me, one day you'll find an amazing girl for you, I know you will. You're a very caring, trusing, and loving guy. It'll just take time. And, for those of you that don't know me, I'm not single. I'm pretty sure I'm his friends girlfriend he talked about in that one post. I just thought I'd post anyways and tell Soma here that he has people that care for him. I'm always here for you, Soma!! Love ya!
 
Cloud101 said:
I can't find anybody to care for, anybody else struggling with this problem?
If you want someone to love maybe you can get through my broken heart. Even though there are many trying to get my love, I really haven't let them. I scared to once again have my heart broken. Its cool being single, but sometimes it also hurts.
 
I'm freely and happily single XD
It's been almost 2 years since I last was in love.
Since then, I've not found anyone 'that' special. I'm not searching either...
I guess I'm in love with my Spanish - German electronic translator right now XD
 
There's somebody that I like, but it's difficult to tell them.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top