Anyone else single?

ROFL...Avathar, too funny!

I'm single, but looking forward to getting engaged in July (I'll keep you guys informed!)

My advice Cloud: If you like this person, be friends for a while (1-3 months is ideal.) If things start to unfold to look as if you two are right for one another, talk to her about how you feel. Even if you are unsure of your emotions at that point, it is better to be honest and tell her "I'm not quite sure how to put this so you understand, but I want you to know ________." <fill in the blank w/your heart!

Good luck!
 
Last edited:
What if it is hard trying to talk to the one you wan't to be with? It is for me anyway.
 
I have had a couple of girlfriends in my life but they were mistakes unfortunately. I do care unlike some of you guys. I wish i had someone to lean on when i was down and someone to talk to when i needed it.
 
Jhimian said:
What if it is hard trying to talk to the one you wan't to be with? It is for me anyway.

Sometimes it'll take awhile to get use to it. After awhile though, if you have enough in common and such, you should be fine. On the other hand, I didn't even know you liked anyone, Jhimian!
 
Yes I do, the thing is, no-one will ever know it.
 
"Final Fantasy, it consumes my life
And that is probably why
I'll never have a wife" :p

Kidding... I'm not THAT addicted.

Oh, btw, cloud... In those love stories, like yours, and one I had before, there's a thing that you should be prepared for... How can I explain it? You have to be congruous. If that person changes with time, you shouldn't change with her... Remember... fall in love with THE PERSON, not AN IMAGE you create from her.

Well... it's just my opinion... and an opinion that's a bit dificult to explain in english...
 
Last edited:
Opinions, respect them. It doesn't mean you necesarily have to believe in them. Just respect them.
 
Love is truly a formidible force. It can connect people like nothing else:).
 
I'll be leaving this thread now, I'm not single anymore! YAY!!! I appriciate all that was said on this thread, I can never thank you enough! Bye!:D:D:D:D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top