Anyone loves Cops?

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
I just wanna know do anyone like that show. I don't myself but I just wanna know. Sometime it be good, but its really not my type of thing to watch.
 
i hate cops.their always on someones case.every time they stop you the first thing they would say is "step out of the car".it's not like your going to drive away or something.
 
Yeah thats true. I can't believe this guy from my school. He said that he loves cops and that cops is his favorite show. It really suck to me, but like I said it be good sometimes. The only time I watch it is when I bored or something.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top