Anyone Own The Original FFI Cartrige

Voku

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2004
Messages
1
I was just wondering cause it seems that many people don't
 
I have an emulator on my PC that alows me to play the original cartriage, but I don't actualy own it :(
I do own the playstation version though ^_^
 
I live in Europe and FF1 was never officially released here until Origins for PSX was released. In fact, the first FF game to be officially released in Europe was FF7. Square (and other Japanese developers) don't like Europe :(

So I never even had a chance of playing the original cartridges for the NES and SNES FF games. So unfair.
 
I have the original. I don't remember where I bought or for how much. I've only played it a couple times but my NES keeps screwing up.
 
I own the original with the best save file on it 4 lvl 50 black wizard about to walk into the temple of fiends. it took a long time for that one. i also have ffmq, ff2, ff3,ff5(the actually jap. cart.)and all the playstation hits and tatics for gba
 
Zynk said:
I own the original with the best save file on it 4 lvl 50 black wizard about to walk into the temple of fiends. it took a long time for that one. i also have ffmq, ff2, ff3,ff5(the actually jap. cart.)and all the playstation hits and tatics for gba

Wow. I can't even keep a game more than a month before it breaks.
 
Shadowheart said:
I live in Europe and FF1 was never officially released here until Origins for PSX was released. In fact, the first FF game to be officially released in Europe was FF7. Square (and other Japanese developers) don't like Europe :(

So I never even had a chance of playing the original cartridges for the NES and SNES FF games. So unfair.


Off topic :

I like the laws in someplaces in europe

like, its legal to shoot a ??-man ( i think its scottsman or sumthin) on sunday with a bow
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top