Nope, and I'll never buy it either. It's just.. wrong, IMO. I think my brother has it though, so I might try it in the summer when I'm there, but I'm not sure
My best friend was terribly dissapointed with the FFX ending that he had to go out and buy anything that resembled a sequel. He says it has it's ups and downs I guess.
I got ff10-2 (yes shame on me) a few days after it came out. My advice to the people here is don't buy it! unless your a huge FF8 fan, FF8 fan's seem to also enjoy 10-2 a lot. The thing about this game is...well its actualy very fun to play but it has pretty much no story line and its generaly sucky apart from its high level of playabilty. Personaly FF10-2 makes me cringe during almost every cut scene, and I have no idea why people think the game is so good. Just the thought of the Y.R.P thing and Yuna singing like some sort of pop star makes me want to throw the game out the window
Nah.. but sure, the ending of FFX was sad and all, but the idea of a sequel after what happened at the end of FFX just seems so wrong to me.. dunno why. It was good as it was with that ending, IMO.
Theres a deeper plot to that, about finding Tidus and a huge monster hidden under Bevelle called Vegnagun, but other then that, yeah it's pretty much chasing spheres. The real time battle is pretty good, and you can get some really good items/dresspheres (the spheres that let you change into different jobs)
yes it is basicaly just about chaseing shperes, becuse Yuna found a shpere that had somebody who looking like Tidus on...theres not much else to the plot, the game can hardly be called an RPG becuse there is hardly a story at all, and if there is I never noticed it
i hate this game so much i played it 2 hours, yanked it out of the ps2 and snapped it clean in 2...it's f***ing sh*t i hate it so much AAAAAAARRRRgh brb taking my anger management pills lol j/k but it is very very cheesy, very very girly and nothing like final fantasy should be, a disgrace to square i say
Well, I have it and the story and the cutscene suck. It was too girlish and all... But I really liked the battles, changing dressspheres, but X was much better.