Anyone want to help me?

I guess I should try that. And do have links to my sites and forums in my signature I just don't post much any more and I guess they don't see me.
 
It's so boring there, but I will try. Only people talk about their is how hott Jaejoong is and all these lame new boybands.
 
Yeah, I went to one web-site that had 13,834 pics of them.
 
It took me a month or two to go through all of them.
 
M.C The cMax always change their look each year, they used to dress alike back in the day when they were a boyband. Hahaha, they were the so called hottest boyband of 2000.
 
Hydra said:
The internets is a mighty big place y'know. o.0

No kiddin', it's like, dang,

you click on this awesomely cute Cardcaptor Sakura link, then next thing you know, BAM,

you're kinda stuck in this chatbox, trying to figure out which religion is the coolest of 'em all, like discussing pokémon >_>;

It IS big.
 
Avathar said:
.

Don't you have enough pictures as it is, with

DIGGING UP THE INTERNETS AND ALL? O_o
Not really, I need some for my web-site layout and I need some for my site.
 
Last edited:
Avathar said:
No kiddin', it's like, dang,

you click on this awesomely cute Cardcaptor Sakura link, then next thing you know, BAM,

you're kinda stuck in this chatbox, trying to figure out which religion is the coolest of 'em all, like discussing pokémon >_>;

It IS big.
Then, it's all like, you can talk to God and such.

On Godchat. And he talks about your dog.

When you don't even have a dog. It's a robot God. Supposedly made by God himself. Or herself.

I don't know. Maybe the internets can help me find out. o.o
 
Hydra said:
Then, it's all like, you can talk to God and such.

On Godchat. And he talks about your dog.

When you don't even have a dog.

Well, it definitely beats Santa Clause Chat, no matter what you say! =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top