apple or microsft?

Yes, that rumour has become truth, Zeromus. :) Although I haven't checked the possibilities toroughly, I'll certainly consider it (just minor things would be nice, like the better versions of Quicktime, Windows Media Player and MSN Messenger.. :rolleyes: ).
 
Microsoft I guess.
 
Microsoft.. because there are some programs that I am so used to using and most are not available for the Mac, only for Windows :)

I wouldn't mind having a Mac, but I would have a regular PC at the same time. Wouldn't be able to go ALL Mac, that's for sure..
 
Microsoft since it is easy to use and there are plenty of help articles on fixing microsoft errors.

Though, I think Linux will be the dominating OS when Microsoft makes OS that people hate to use like a lot of people in my class complains how much they hate Vista.
 
I use a Mac 8core w/ 8gb or ram and 3.4tb of hd space with VM ware installed. I like being able to use both OSx and Windows Xp at the same time its nice.
 
Microsoft. I don't get why anybody would want a Mac over a PC..they say Macs are better for design programs, but Photoshop at least actually seems WORSE to me. Also as a PC gamer I would never go for a Mac =/
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top