Arc the Lad:Twilight of the Spirits

Andrew Scaves

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
157
Location
Alyuwan,Trenal
Website
krystallight.proboards67.com
Occupation
don't have one I'm filthy rich
RPG Name
Andrew Scaves
ARC%20THE%20LAD%20TWILIGHT%20OF%20THE%20SPIRITS%20p.jpg
I don't know about any of y'all but have you ever played this game. when I always mention it to people they say they haven't heard of it. It's a great game with an unique battle system. My favorite character is Maru here he is
Profile-Maru.jpg
 
Last edited:
Aww yes I played it, my favorite character in paticular is Tatjana. She's a bad bitch, she relates a lot to me
tatjana2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Only heard the name of the series, don't really know much about it.

Oh and I don't mean to be a pain in the butt, but could you two resize your signature images a bit? It's a lil annoying to have to scroll so much just to read 2-3 lines of text..
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top