Are any of you fans of Dramas?

froggboy604

Black Mage
Member
Joined
May 26, 2008
Messages
189
I like Drama like 24, Smallville Korean Dramas like I'm sorry, I love you, Full House, Sassy Girl, Pure in Heart, I used to watch chinese dramas, too.

I like Dramas because they are emotional and funny to watch if they are comedy dramas. Plus, Dramas tend to have a consistent plot unlike sitcoms like Sienfield which is a good sitcom in its day.
 
inb4 Lost.

Lost, Smallville, Heroes.

Love the drama. Takes out on the stress of the drama in our own lives, by watching supernatural/natural drama on the screen.

Just wish the writers strike would end, so all my favorites would come back.

(Heroes in September, yay.)
 
I hate to admit it and don't know why, but now I'm hooked on "All My Children" waaaa I love it now...don't laugh

And KDramas...My beautiful Glass Slipper....waaaa
Wife, Bodyguard, Summer Scent, Age of Warriors, Dae Jae Young, mostly old school goodies. I don't watch any lately, XD my tv that shows that stuff broke.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top