are you afraid of death???

Do you fear death??

  • Yes it frightens me to think of death

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • No why be scared?

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • A little but not major issue

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A lot but not quite a phoebia

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .

Zeon

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2006
Messages
426
Age
36
Location
where the tonberry lies, i'll be there, where the
Occupation
working odd jobs when i can between college and stuff. tis ok but the boss is very naggy
RPG Name
Zeon the chaos breaker
I personally have an absolute fear of death. im more a kuja thinker myself in tht we should all go down together......but thts kinda off point. do you have fear of death? does the lingering thought of a large scythe wielding skeleton haunt your dreams? or do you honestly not care.....I wanna know about it! i wanna see wat opinions we all have on death.
 
It really bothers me to think about it,when i think about it i get goosebumps.
but the thoughts of going to heaven after death always seems to help me..not be so afraid to die.
 
ive always seen death as another challege tht we all over come.......no one knows what happens when you die......but we all find out :S its freaky to think about.....and the whole GOING TO HELL!!!! psh....yer right.....but stilll......then agen.....:S:S:S its freakishly wierd the different influences about these days
 
I will have to die one die, rofl... But I think it would be a waste if I died right now... Tehre's so much I want to see and do...
 
Not really...thinking about it will get you nowhere...
 
mmmm thinking about it doesnt help but it gives me better understanding of it...i mean how do you want to die? ie peacefully in your sleep, in a fast accident how??
 
Zeon said:
mmmm thinking about it doesnt help but it gives me better understanding of it...i mean how do you want to die? ie peacefully in your sleep, in a fast accident how??

If you are saying that you are afraid of dying, why don't you stop thinking about it? You're wasting precious time with that.

But now that you mention it... I don't know how I would like to die. In a heroic way, of course :D
 
well then.......now everytime you see something tht you could become heroic becoz of it you'll just need to think in the bck of your mind.......it could be your dying moment.....like if you wanna die in your sleep......think about tht when you go to bed tonight hehehhe
 
Zeon said:
well then.......now everytime you see something tht you could become heroic becoz of it you'll just need to think in the bck of your mind.......it could be your dying moment.....like if you wanna die in your sleep......think about tht when you go to bed tonight hehehhe

Hum... How could I be a hero in bed?



ohhhhh!!! I understand! Tehehehehe
 
lmao nice one fair point.....but still you get wat im saying. although thinkign about it can be worse im as mad as a hatter anywayz so it makes no difference lol
 
When I was in my early teens many years ago I used to think about it alot when I was lying in bed at night and it used to freak me out. But now I am alot older I rarely even think about it.
 
Everyone has to die in some point, some earlier than others, some of natural causes, some of not so natural causes, but everyone's destined to die. It's not like you have an elixer that you can drink, making you imortal :p
 
ill make it if i must!!!! True we all have to die.....but when??? wouldnt it be so much easier to know how your gunna die??? take the blow away knowing how long you got left.....
 
I not really scared of it. i want to know what is after death. i want to be there but also i don't know what is going to happened. i live my life as simple as i can and death is just a big step towards something human, big, and unknown.
 
John Smith said:
Everyone has to die in some point, some earlier than others, some of natural causes, some of not so natural causes, but everyone's destined to die. It's not like you have an elixer that you can drink, making you imortal :p

But there are elixirs named alcoholic drinks that can cause your dead earlier than you expected :)

What do I mean with this? Those who are afraid of dying but smoke and drink alcoholic drinks are... stupid!
 
And not just smoking and drinking, don't forget about that.

By the way, do you guys know that it takes 10 years for the toxic gases from cigarretes to dissapear from your lungs?
 
horrid aint it???? does anyone here smoke? or even tried it? coz i havnt......i would only even consider it if i was gunna die the same day....just to try it......but even then not so sure i would.

Drink has health effects i no......but so? like practically anyone cares lol but yer......i drink openly.....and illegally (PLZ DONT QUOTE ME :D) but not like binge drink...the odd cider here and there. i wouldnt heavy drink even at a party. what effects do you think drink have on death??? who thinks tht death is more painful is you drink/smoke???? could be an intresting poll.....all those who think it does say "EYES AND PIES" at the end of your message (or edit previous ones)


EYES AND PIES
 
Eyes and Pies? :cofused:

Anyway, if you don't know, alcahool damages your liver and your brain, killing hundreds of brain cells, lowering your reactions to touch, narrows down youor vision, etc... These are just some of the problems that alcahool brings you. Think about it Zeon ;)

And no, I wouldn't smoke. We're all smokers anyway. Passive smokers, but smokers notheless.
 
Heh, in life there's only one thing you HAVE to do:

Dying.

And well, I don't really fear death a lot, although thinking too much about it doesn't help anything or anyone.

I'm actually rather curious what will happen after passing way. Is there after-life, is there another existence, will we exist?

So I haven't stopped thinking about it, of course, it's a natural thing to be doing, but fearing it? Not so much anymore, since life has to many good things to offer and enjoy, instead of neglecting it due to what will happen AFTER this life. =)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top