Artists you can't stand

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Post the groups you can't stand here.

Well I really don't know any artist I can stand. The only group I can think of is DBSK, but I really kinda like them too. My favorite mebers is Mickey & Max ;vom
 
Any kind of rap, bluegrass, gospel, and most pop, and even alot of the newer mainstream rock bands.
 
Ayumi Hamasaki...well really any rpop singer or group. I mean its okay. But not really. This is more pointed at the girls. They all sound like mice
 
Ayumi and Utada can range their voices to little mice to heavenly opera singers. :D

I, personally, don't like Gackt.

*gets ready to die*

I like his song Mizerable, and a few others, but otherwise, I don't like him. o.o;
 
Hydra said:
I, personally, don't like Gackt.

*gets ready to die*

And any other of these J/k-pop singers which look like girls.... XD

There're some others though...
... but I can't remember right now.
 
Very sorry if i'll sound rude, but i hate weirdos an idiots who think that jus because they're different then it's a good thing ;ang ;ang ;ang ;ang ;ang
 
I can't stand any band who thinks that they are the only good band out there, or any band that thinks that the old kind of their music didn't influence them.
Ex. The band Matchbook Romance thinks that they are the only music worth listening to, so said by the lead singer with the rest of the band nodding in agreement.

Ex.2 Atreyu's lead singer said that he hates and has no respect for Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, etc, etc, because they HAD NO INFLUENCE ON THEIR BAND!!! Atreyu, whether they think so or not, wouldn't be here without any of the above bands. I may not like some of the bands he named, but I have utmost respect for all of them.

Any one who doesn't think like that, I'll give it atleast a listen.
 
All good bands... But the ones I can't stand would have to be ALL rap (Sexists), most country (w00t badonkadonk)... And some metal, 'coz can't understand half of it...
 
I dont like this thread coz it could cause some fights but here i go
Panic at the Disco, Fall out Boy, A7X (sorry yoko), Nickleback (they get way too much fucking credit as a "Heavy Metal" band and they are NOT metal, Mushroom Head, Accept, The Acadamy Is, Cobra Starship, (you get the idea), all rap except Eminem and Lupe Fiasco, and Public Enemy. ALL COUNTRY MUSIC SUCKS!!!! sorry if anyone likes it. And yeah im just gonna quit before i start ranting
 
HYDRA!!! Whatever. I am just going to say that you guys are jealous. If you don't like his voice thats fine. But stop it with the girl shit. I've run out of buttons to push, its getting old. We f'ing know already k?
 
Well... you knew I'd say it! XD
Just a matter of tastes though...
 
Gackt Camui said:
Ayumi Hamasaki...well really any rpop singer or group. I mean its okay. But not really. This is more pointed at the girls. They all sound like mice
What is rpop? I heard of Jpop, Kpop, Cpop, VPop, but never that one.
 
Well I suppose Gackt should have expected it(i also expected this would be a bad idea) but I also dont consider it a valid reason to dislike someone because of how they look without siteing a musical reason.
 
i don't like any kind of j-pop or k-pop -_-"
thats for sure...
um i don't like rap that i can't understand,but rappers like Eminem and all those kinds are all good i like them.
i am terrified of country music O_O"
I HATE IT >_<""
and im pretty sure thats the only kinds of music i don't like.
 
So this means you hate Jaejoong? Yay, you one girl that turn back to the good side.
 
I wish I could get Wandaki back to the good side. She won't quit asking me everyday about him. I even let her see my SS501 album to try and get her back. Oh well, at least she starting to get into kpop.

Well I guess I can't stand Jessica Ho....She so boring and she trying to copy off of BoA
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top