- Joined
- May 1, 2007
- Messages
- 33
- Age
- 38
- Location
- Cornwall
- Occupation
- I work in a Shoe Shop.
- RPG Name
- Luna RoMagi
Fall Out Boy. I can't tell you how much I hate Fall Out boy. And My Chemical Romance. And Panic at the Disco. I don't mean to offend anyone, but then, those bands actually offend me so... lol.
I really can't tell you how much I hate them, they're a disgrace to music, they shouldn't even be allowed to call themselves artists. They concern themselves more with their image than their music, I even read in a Magazine something like Fall Out Boy don't use difficult guitar riffs because they'll mess it up. And they're encouring little kids to dress like freakin' idiots.
Sorry if that offended anyone. Lol.
I really can't tell you how much I hate them, they're a disgrace to music, they shouldn't even be allowed to call themselves artists. They concern themselves more with their image than their music, I even read in a Magazine something like Fall Out Boy don't use difficult guitar riffs because they'll mess it up. And they're encouring little kids to dress like freakin' idiots.
Sorry if that offended anyone. Lol.